coconut oil has been a big thing for a few years now sooo hears some of the many uses That you don’t hear about too often
2. Conditioning hair mask – coconut oil is an amazing hair mask and Is really moistursing for the scalp! Put it on your hair 10-15 minutes before your shower then wash out.
3. Tinted lip balm – Add a little of your favourite eye shadow pigment to coconut oil to create your own tinted lip balm.
4. Lip balm – you can also use it as a normal lip balm! Just dab a little on.
4. Excess wax remover – rub a little on the waxed area and it will help lift off the excess wax left on the skin.
5. Chafing- rub a little on the skin in the spot you normally chafe before chafing starts to help prevent it
6. Dry elbows- you know the super dry elbows you get in winter …… Coconut oil will help with that.
7. Eyebrows- rub the smallest amount on you eyebrows to keep them in place all day.
8. Dry nostrils– rub a little on the inside of each nostril
9. Cracked heals- rub on you heals then put new clean socks after
10. Split ends – rub a small amount in to the end of dry hair to help prevent split ends
11. Eczema – put on eczema of a night to help moisturised